Sunlaker Journal

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Photo Loading Test



I need to do a test to see how and in what order photos load into this blog. Both were added after I typed the first sentence. The bottom photo was loaded first, center position, small. The upper photo was added second, center position, small. It is hard to tell the order unless there is a clearer explanation.

I will try again, with marigolds. The initial picture has marigolds in the foreground, and trees in the background. I will add the photo and click and drag the photo to below this sentence.

After I have positioned that one, I will add the finished marigold graphic, which has a gradient added to the photo to reduce the opacity of the trees at the upper portion of the picture.
This is a tedious process, but it seems to be necessary to have the photos say what I want. Too bad. It is a challenge to drag these photos down the drafted page, since Google allows a limited view of the scrolling preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home