Sunlaker Journal

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cleaning the Water Feature

I finished my morning coffee, dressed up in my sun protection clothes, put on my mask, kneepads, gloves and large brimmed hat and cleaned up our water feature this morning. Our water feature is an 8 ft long waterfall followed by a 28 ft run under a crossover bridge. I had drained it last week and it was totally dry today. I swept up the sand, dirt, and plant material that had accumulated in the bottom over the last year or so. Then I hosed it down again to wash off the remaining dirt. I have a guy coming out next week to fix my water leveler and I don't want him to go into a long lecture on how to keep my pool clean. Ugh. I don't need the critique. Besides, I cleaned out the filter when I drained the pool, so this was the finishing touch.

I did get it done before the temperature reached 100 deg. Today we are suppose to hit 115 deg. But tomorrow we should experience a cooling trend. It will only get to 110 deg. lol Then we go back down on Monday to our normal daytime highs of 105 deg. Compared to today that will almost be chilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home